Payment & Refund Policy
Members can apply for payment to their paypal account or via other available payment
methods once they reach the minimum payment threshold. However the application for payment will be accepted only if there is no suspicious activity found in account of user.
Payments will not be made in following conditions:
1. If there is any disallowed activity by user found to increase earnings.
* Disallowed activities are as follows:
- Incrementing the post views by change of identity (IP address, Device).
- Sending bot or fake traffic to one's own post.
- Any other non-mentioned activity which could increase the earnings of user in an unusual way or any way other than ways mentioned to earn from the post on Hack4m website FAQ
2. If the user account has been blocked or banned.
3. If the monetized post by user is found to contain copyrighted or duplicate content.
We (Hack4m) would not block the payment of total amount earned by user if few of many posts by user are found to violent our rules. We will make the payment of the amount which is earned by the posts which comply with our terms and conditions if the amount is above minimum payment threshold.
Decisions made by Hack4m staff members would be last decision in regards of payment or any other topic/cases.