There any numerous factors that can influence your data transfer speed of Pendrive and we will be the target of all the factors to Increase Pendrive Data Transfer Speed. Firstly have a look at the different factors that can affect the data transfer speed.
– File Allocation Table Of Your Pendrive
– Device policy.
– Files type
– OS and hardware performance.
– Few others factors.
These all factors are responsible for data transfer speed of Pendrive. Now letâ€™s have a look at the methods to manage them all.
#1 File Allocation Table Of Your Pendrive
This is the file system of your pen drive and responsible for allocation of memory to the data in Pendrive. So you need to delete these table initially before transferring the data.
– First of all plug in your Pendrive in the USB port of your computer.
– Now right click on the drive in My computer.
– Now click on the properties and select format.
– Now in the File System drop down list select NTFS.
– Now click on format, your Pendrive will now work better.
Please take all your data backup of your Pendrive before applying this method.
#2 Device Policies
You can alter these policies for best use by the below steps. Follow these post carefully to increase your overall pen-drive speed.
First of all plug in your Pendrive in the USB port of your computer and right click on a drive and select properties.
– Now select the hardware tab there and a list of drives will now display in hardware tab.
– Now select your drive and click on the properties.
– Now at next wizard click on change settings button.
– Now click on policy tab of next wizard and tick the better performance option there and click on ok button.
– This will now help your Pendrive to boost up its performance.
#3 Checkout Performance Of Your Computer
Your system performance can alter your USB data transfer speed so better is to have a complete look at your Pc performance as much as your Pc works fast the same will be the data transfer speed of your Pendrive. To have a complete guide on the method to boost up your computer.
#4 Using Teracopy
Teracopy is simply a program that is specially designed to move or copy your computer files at the very maximum speed. It is the best if you want to boost up your data transfer speed within your USB drives and computer. Letâ€™s have a look at its features.
Download Teracopy from Google.
TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
In a case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.